OUSC 2019 brings experts and leaders in urology industry to discuss state-of-the-art information and share knowledge through a series of plenary sessions, pre conference workshops/courses, oral, poster and video presentations, also providing a great networking opportunity for all the attendees to interact with the top faculty from around the world in the field of urology
Early Bird Fee
15th August 2019
- Standard Fee
16th August 2019
- Onsite Fee
2nd October 2019
- Access to Session Halls
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Delegate Bag
- Final Program
- Coffee Breaks
- US$ 400
- US$ 475
- US$ 350
- US$ 400
- US$ 250
- US$ 300
- US$ 150
- US$ 150
- A great line up of world-renowned experts in the field of Urology
- A top-notch scientific program including keynote lectures, Interactive discussions with faculty and specialized workshops
- Opportunity to the network of urologists from around the world
- General Practitioners
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before October 3, 2020. After this date, cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before September 17, 2019, the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge).
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after September 17, 2019.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The organiser reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.